Memorable Quotes:

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

Ernest Hemingway

"While I breathe, I hope." SC State Motto

"Growing up Southern is a privilege, really. It's more than where you're born; it's an idea and a state of mind that seems imparted at birth. It's more than loving fried chicken, sweet tea, football, and country music. It's being hospitable, devoted to front porches, magnolias, moon pies, coca-cola...and each other. We don't become Southern - we're born that way." Unknown



background

Saturday, November 22, 2008

L-E v. Daniel


Sara-Kate and I, along with a friend and colleague made the drive up to Daniel for our final play-off game. Sadly, the Demons went down to the undefeated Lions, 28-7. In order to get to Daniel, you leave Lugoff on I-20. When you arrive in God's country, take a left, continue about 30 minutes down the road and you arrive at your destination. And it was COLD! So, lots of bundling for the baby and the mama!

No comments: