Memorable Quotes:

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

Ernest Hemingway

"While I breathe, I hope." SC State Motto

"Growing up Southern is a privilege, really. It's more than where you're born; it's an idea and a state of mind that seems imparted at birth. It's more than loving fried chicken, sweet tea, football, and country music. It's being hospitable, devoted to front porches, magnolias, moon pies, coca-cola...and each other. We don't become Southern - we're born that way." Unknown



background

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Lunch at the Olive Garden...
















Is lunch at the Olive Garden blog-worthy? Probably not, but we happened to have the camera with us, and Sara-Kate was cute, so here goes....

1 comment:

Melissa Kennington said...

This is so blog worthy. It's SO cute! I got a good belly laugh out of the ones of her trying to eat the bread stick. Orion said she is looking more like Gunny everyday.