Memorable Quotes:
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."
Ernest Hemingway
"While I breathe, I hope." SC State Motto
"Growing up Southern is a privilege, really. It's more than where you're born; it's an idea and a state of mind that seems imparted at birth. It's more than loving fried chicken, sweet tea, football, and country music. It's being hospitable, devoted to front porches, magnolias, moon pies, coca-cola...and each other. We don't become Southern - we're born that way." Unknown
Ernest Hemingway
"While I breathe, I hope." SC State Motto
"Growing up Southern is a privilege, really. It's more than where you're born; it's an idea and a state of mind that seems imparted at birth. It's more than loving fried chicken, sweet tea, football, and country music. It's being hospitable, devoted to front porches, magnolias, moon pies, coca-cola...and each other. We don't become Southern - we're born that way." Unknown
background
Monday, June 28, 2010
Apologies, apologies...
Summertime, despite not having to "work" (ha! yeah, right), is actually pretty busy. I'll try and get some new stuff up for our friends and family tonight or tomorrow. We do have new pictures of the boys, the girls, the puppy (yes, the puppy), BUT I need to edit them to get them ready to post. So, there's the delay. Love to all, and check back soon! I'll have something fun to see soon, I promise. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment