Memorable Quotes:

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

Ernest Hemingway

"While I breathe, I hope." SC State Motto

"Growing up Southern is a privilege, really. It's more than where you're born; it's an idea and a state of mind that seems imparted at birth. It's more than loving fried chicken, sweet tea, football, and country music. It's being hospitable, devoted to front porches, magnolias, moon pies, coca-cola...and each other. We don't become Southern - we're born that way." Unknown



background

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sara-Kate's New Dress

The dress is one version of Portabello Pixie's Claire. Sara-Kate wasn't happy to pose, but she does like the dress. I think it's a good length for her. :) I think I'll make this again with a different fabric choice soon. I have one in mind for Memorial Day and the 4th of July.

No comments: