Memorable Quotes:
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."
Ernest Hemingway
"While I breathe, I hope." SC State Motto
"Growing up Southern is a privilege, really. It's more than where you're born; it's an idea and a state of mind that seems imparted at birth. It's more than loving fried chicken, sweet tea, football, and country music. It's being hospitable, devoted to front porches, magnolias, moon pies, coca-cola...and each other. We don't become Southern - we're born that way." Unknown
Ernest Hemingway
"While I breathe, I hope." SC State Motto
"Growing up Southern is a privilege, really. It's more than where you're born; it's an idea and a state of mind that seems imparted at birth. It's more than loving fried chicken, sweet tea, football, and country music. It's being hospitable, devoted to front porches, magnolias, moon pies, coca-cola...and each other. We don't become Southern - we're born that way." Unknown
background
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Congratulations!
I wanted to congratulate a very dear former student, and dare I say "friend", on her engagement. Alyssa, I wish you all the happiness in the world! We miss you here in sunny, hot South Carolina, and I am sure your December wedding will be beyond words. I can't wait to see pictures! Your fiance is getting a great girl. And you can tell Sally Mac said so. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks so much! I'm beyond excited. I can hardly wait for December. We're getting married in Columbia, and having the reception at the Country Club in Camden. I'll need your address at some point so I can send you an invitation! :)
Post a Comment