Memorable Quotes:

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

Ernest Hemingway

"While I breathe, I hope." SC State Motto

"Growing up Southern is a privilege, really. It's more than where you're born; it's an idea and a state of mind that seems imparted at birth. It's more than loving fried chicken, sweet tea, football, and country music. It's being hospitable, devoted to front porches, magnolias, moon pies, coca-cola...and each other. We don't become Southern - we're born that way." Unknown



background

Thursday, July 29, 2010

The house, the house...

What to do about the house? We've just outgrown it. No two ways about it. With four of us here full-time and SIX (6) part-time, a two bed, two bath simply does not cut it. So, we need bigger digs. In order to meet that goal, we are doing to some fixing up around here. The front porch, which formerly resembled something terrible now looks like this:
Better? Of course, the inside, and the outside for that matter, remain a work in progress. Not to worry, we shall prevail.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Sally, I'm totally with you on team Winters! Team Winters all the way! We should make shirts. :) Also, I do believe this guy should get honorable mention: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Guy-Who-Almost-Hit-Bella-With-A-Car/243212079298

I also wish I had your phone number so I could call you to give you this news in a more personal way than over the internet, but alas, this will suffice. I am getting married on December 18th of this year!!! :D