Memorable Quotes:

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

Ernest Hemingway

"While I breathe, I hope." SC State Motto

"Growing up Southern is a privilege, really. It's more than where you're born; it's an idea and a state of mind that seems imparted at birth. It's more than loving fried chicken, sweet tea, football, and country music. It's being hospitable, devoted to front porches, magnolias, moon pies, coca-cola...and each other. We don't become Southern - we're born that way." Unknown



background

Monday, July 26, 2010

When Lacy was brand-new...

The first day we brought Lacy home, she charmed our girls. Here are a few pictures to prove it:
She has grown so much! She's gotten heavier and much, much leggier. I think she'll be a beauty when she grows up. Right now, we are working our way through the puppy stage. I'm ready for no more puppy teeth!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Sally - this is also not related to your post. :) I had no idea that the English department was like that. I really wish I was home to get a job! I'll be home for Thanksgiving and Christmas, but I don't know when I'll be moving back for good. Hopefully as soon as possible.

As for the quote on my blog, I can't find who said it. I've looked everywhere, and I can't find a source.